Green Century Capital Management (Green Century) is the administrator of the Green Century Funds, a family of environmentally responsible mutual funds. As an investment firm, Green Century focuses on competitive financial returns and building a sustainable economy. Our firm is growing and we are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
• Provide environmentally responsible investing opportunities for those who care about the planet while seeking competitive returns
• Promote corporate environmental responsibility through an effective shareholder advocacy program
• Support the advocacy and public interest work of Green Century’s founding non-profit organizations, the Public Interest Research Groups (PIRGs), by generating revenue to support their programs
Green Century is seeking to add a talented person to our administrative team, with some responsibilities for marketing and business development. Green Century’s Office Manager is responsible for a range of administrative and managerial duties in our Boston office including:
• Respond to prospective investor and current shareholder inquiries via email and on Green Century’s 800 number; be fluent in discussing all aspects of mutual fund investing, socially responsible investing, shareholder advocacy and the Green Century Funds
• Bookkeeping, check writing and budget monitoring
• Recommend proxy votes for the approximately 450 publicly traded companies held by the Funds
• Compile marketing data for daily and monthly reporting
Green Century offers fall and spring semester, as well as summer internships. Currently, interns may be eligible for funding support through the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center’s internship program.
Locations: Boston, MA or Denver, CO
(click for full description)
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.