Fossil Fuel Free Investing
Invest Fossil Fuel Free
You care about the planet.
But, without realizing it, you may be supporting the very companies that are driving climate change. The fact is that most mutual funds invest in coal, oil and fracking companies.
Green Century is proud to be the first and only family of diversified, responsible fossil fuel free mutual funds.
You can view the complete holdings of the Funds here.
Resources for Investors and Advisors
- Extracting Fossil Fuels from Your Portfolio: An UPDATED Guide to Personal Divestment and Reinvestment
This guide helps you divest, so you can invest in companies building a sustainable future. Written with 350.org and Trillium Asset Management.
- A Green(er) Portfolio: Carbon Footprint Report
As a result of our investment strategy, the Green Century Balanced Fund is nearly 50% less carbon intensive than the S&P 500®¹.
- How Your Green Century Investments Curb Climate Change
- Top Four Reasons to Divest from Fossil Fuel Companies
- The Shortcomings of Shareholder Engagement with Fossil Fuel Companies
- View the Performance of the Green Century Funds
- Download the Prospectus for the Green Century Funds
Fossil Fuel Free Performance
Prominent studies have found that a fossil fuel free portfolio can follow the general trends of the market.
“The Energy Sector consistently has been among the most risky sectors in the global economy since 2005.” – Responding to the Call for Fossil-fuel Free Portfolios (MSCI), Page 13
Read more here:
Advisor Partners: Fossil Fuel Divestment Risks & Opportunities
MSCI: Responding to the Call for Fossil Free Portfolios