Download Forms

Select an account type below to find the applicable forms. You may complete the form online, print it and mail it to us.

• IRA Accounts: includes Traditional, Roth, SEP, and IRA Transfers

IRA Accounts

Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are tax-advantaged savings vehicles. For more information on which type of IRA is right for you, please view our IRA information page and/or read the Green Century Funds IRA Disclosure Statement.

For Traditional and Roth IRAs, please use the following form.

IRA Account Registration Form

To Transfer your current IRA or Rollover an existing 401(k) account into a Green Century IRA, please complete both forms below.

IRA Account Registration FormIRA Transfer Request Form

To open a Simplified Employee Pension IRA (SEP-IRA) with Green Century, please complete both forms below.

A Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plan allows self-employed people and small business owners to establish SEP-IRAs for the business owner and eligible employees, if any.
IRA Account Registration FormIRS Form 5305-SEP

• Regular Investment Accounts

Regular Accounts

Individuals, businesses, trusts, and non-profit organizations may open standard investment accounts.

To open a Regular Account with Green Century, please complete the form below.

Account Registration Form



Uniform Gift to Minor (UGMA) and Uniform Transfer to Minor (UTMA) accounts may provide you tax advantages as you put aside savings for your children or other minors. To open an UGMA or UTMA account, simply use the regular Green Century Funds Account Registration form and fill in the appropriate information under the “Gifts To Minors” section.

To open an UGMA/UGTA with Green Century, please complete the form below.

Account Registration Form

• Coverdell (Education Savings Account)

Coverdell / Education Savings Account

Coverdells / Education Savings Accounts (ESAs) are designed to be a tax advantaged vehicle to save for a child’s educational expenses. For more information on this account type, please read the Green Century Funds’ ESA Disclosure Statement.

To open an Education Savings Account, please complete the form below.

ESA Registration Form

To transfer an existing Education Savings Account, please complete both forms below.

ESA Registration FormESA Transfer Request Form

• Other

Other Account Types

If this list does not contain the type of account in which you are interested, please call 1-800-93-GREEN (1-800-934-7336) and let us know what you are looking for. We may be able to accommodate you.